Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cornrow Ponies w/ Signature Bang

I love love love Bee Mine! Last week we got 2 week hair! Umm, hello! We never get 2 week hair! This week we washed and conditioned with Mixed Chicks (review coming soon) detangled and banded overnight. The next day I styled with Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and Curly Butter, then spritz with Bee Mine Juicy Daily Moisturizer. I like using the Bee Mine products instead of the Eco Styler because I feel like the hair is being moisturized as it holds. And boy does it hold! Enjoy!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the pattern that the beads are in. The last picture is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki! Now if I can only figure out how to braid into a ponytail, instead of gathering the cornrows after their braided. Does anyone have any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! She is adorable! How long it that take?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my post I have a style similar.
    http://mylittlerascals-letty.blogspot.com/2010/03/braids-all-over.html (I will make a tutorial next time I do this style about 2-3 days)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Amanda! This took about 3.5 hours. 20-30 minutes was for beading! Kurly T is becoming very patient too. We haven't had tears in soooo long. She's Mommy's big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to Braid into a Ponytail? Check this out. I hope it helps.

    http://mylittlerascals-letty.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-to-braid-into-ponytail.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bangs! I use to do bangs with all of my daughter's hairstyles too. One day, about a year ago she got ahold of some "safety" scissors and cut them. I don't know why but it brought me to tears. When asked why, she said "it was in my eyes." Now that it is long again I would love to give her bangs, but I am too scared of what might happen.

    ReplyDelete